Ethiopian Flat bread
5 pounds self rising flour
1 pound teff
1 pound corn flour
1/2 gallon water (till medium thickness)
1. Add all ingredients in large bowl and mix thoroughly by hand.
2. Let it ferment over night (24 hours) in room temperature.
3. Heat a flat round or square grill (Mitad) to 400 degrees.
4. Remix the dough, if too thick add more water till dough is runny (medium thickness).
5. Pour dough on grill in rotating motion.
6. Let cook approx. 30 sec – 1 min. and remove by grabbing one end with both hands.
7. Let cool to room temp. before serving.
8. If you see the eyes and feels spongy, then you hit it right.