Good stew to eat with eba
• 4oz agushi
• 8oz smoked fish or cooked meat
• 10 dried shrimp, ground
• 2 medium sized tomatoes
• 1?4pt meat stock
• 1?2pt palm oil
• 1 large onion
• 8 – 10oz bitter leaves, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, ground
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Grind agushi with onions into a smooth paste.
2. Add a little stock to ground pepper, some of the onions, fish or meat and salt.
3. Place the cooking pot on the fire and simmer gently.
4. Mould agushi paste into small balls and drop into soup.
5. Add the rest of the stock.
6. Add the chopped bitter leaves and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Add the ground dried shrimp and allow to simmer for 1 minute.
8. Serve hot with Eba.