What’s a summer grill without beef kebabs?
• 8 medium bananas, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise
• 1/4 cup Sugar
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 cup orange juice
• 3 tablespoons apricot brandy
• 3 tablespoons shredded coconut or chopped peanuts
• Optional garnish:
• 1/2 cup sour cream (optional) or low-fat sour cream (optional)
• 1 tablespoon Sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of Sugar with cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
3. Roll banana pieces in cinnamon sugar and place in a 9 inch ovenproof dish.
4. Mix orange juice and brandy together and pour into dish with the bananas.
5. Remove bananas from oven and sprinkle either coconut or peanuts on top.
6. If you like, mix together the sour cream and tablespoon of Sugar.
7. Serve on side as an optional garnish.