Garden egg sauce is the best food
10 garden eggs
2 medium sized onions
4 red peppers, ground
6 medium sized dried herrings
8 oz meat
1 dsrtspn. dried shrimps, ground
1?4pt palm oil
1 clove garlic, ground
salt to taste
1. Cut, wash and season meat with garlic, salt and a little ginger.
2. Cook meat until tender. Was and boil garden eggs till they are soft.
3. Prepare tomatoes and onions. Heat oil in saucepan, add the sliced onions and fry for 2 minutes. 4. Add the ground pepper, cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the ground dried shrimps and ground tomatoes and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the meat and stock, simmer for about 5 minutes.
6. Remove skin and seeds of garden eggs, chop and add to the stew.
7. Serve with hot boiled yam, plantain, rice, etc.