Fish & Spinach in Tomatoes
• 1 cup palm oil (no substitutes)
• 1 cup onions, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
• 1 cup tomatoes
• 1 cup kippered herring
• 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped.
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet or heavy pot,
2. Sauté onions and pepper together.
3. Mash or grind the tomatoes and stir them in, along with the remaining ingredients.
4. Cook at a moderate temperature for 15 minutes, or until fish is tender and flaky.
5. If there is too much oil on the surface for your liking, skim some off with a spoon.
Serve kentumere with cooked plaintain or rice.