Also known as spinach
2 bundles of coco yam leaves (kontomire)or spinach
4 medium sized tomatoes
2 large onions
1lb meat or tripe, cooked
8oz smoked fish 8oz agushi
1?4pt palm oil
2 dessertspn. dried ground shrimp
1 clove garlic salt, pepper and ginger to taste
1. Cut meat into pieces, wash and season with a bit of salt, garlic and ginger.
2. Place in a cooking pot a put it on the fire, bring to the boil and cook till tender.
3. Grind pepper and tomatoes and slice the onions.
4. Pick, wash and chop the kontomire or spinach leaves.
5. Heat oil in a saucepan.
6. Fry onions and pepper for 2 minutes
7. Add dried ground shrimps and tomatoes.
8. Cook for another 10 minutes.
9. Add meat with the stock.
10. Prepare and add fish, stir and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
11. Add the agushi mix with water and kpakpo shito.
12. Add the chopped leaves when the agushi is cooked and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Serve hot with boiled plantain, yam, rice, coco yam, etc.