No detailed description
• 2 cups ablemamu (finely ground, roasted corn)
• 3-1/2 cups milk, hot
• 8 teaspoons brown sugar, or more, according to taste
1. To make the ablemamu, dry-roast 2-1/2 cups ordinary popcorn kernels.
2. Remove from the heat just before the popcorn begins to pop then cool and grind until powdery and fine in a spice or coffee grinder.
3. Cool overnight.
4. Place the ablemamu in 4 cereal bowls. In each bowl, pour in a portion of the hot milk and add some of the Sugar.
5. Stir to mix thoroughly. It will thicken and swell to form a typical Tom Brown porridge.
6. Sit back, smell it, tuck in, and…enjoy.!